Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Obama's seat, Coex Mall and aquarium





On Sunday I went with Grace to the Coex Mall in the Samseong district. This is a huge mall right next to the Seoul Convention Center where the G20 was held. Grace and I had fun. We went to Coex Aquarium, which is supposed to be the best in Seoul. And I thought it was a nice experience. I later heard from Matt that he was at the mall too to get some G20 souvenirs for his family. He said that he asked some people about it and all they heard and understood was 'G20'. So they kept on sending him somewhere. He didn't know where exactly. But it led him to the G20 meeting area where all the G20 world leaders were sitting. And I was there at the same day. It was only open that day. I felt so bad after hearing that. Matt even sat on president Obama's seat.  -_-

Koreans haven't really done anything with G20 souvenirs. They're new on basic tourism and on promoting their country. Finding a postcard of Seoul or Korea is one of the hardest things to do. Can you imagine that in your country? They really need to learn from other countries. They can really make profit if they do this.

Because I've almost reached my 1gigabyte limit of pictures I've put my pictures on this website. You can check them out on this site:

http://cid-e89c4c4fef58aa47.photos.live.com/browse.aspx/Dutch%20in%20Korea

No comments: