Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chuseok: Trip to Gyeongju and Busan #4

UPDATE: I have made a video about my stay in Gyeongju and Busan. There's a surprise at the end of the video. In some countries my video is banned because of the use of particular music. That's why I also posted the video on my facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=431873199723&subj=578234723

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf4oqJswBdk

After a long day of shopping and walking around the city a few of us went to get a drink at a coffee shop. Matti, Jouni, Daniel, Greta, Annie and me. The coffeeshop was located across the Reebok store. It was called 'The Cafe ; Coffee'. It has a relaxed atmosphere. I had a Vanilla Coffee with a cheesecake. The others wanted to see what my outfit was and asked if I wanted to dress up for them. I was crazy enough to go to a toilet and show them what I bought =D. We were talking about things to do at night. We eventually ended up at a bar. I forgot the name of the bar, but it has a Warner Brothers sign, a Catwoman and Spiderman statue on it. We talked for hours and hours about our lives and got to know each other very good. It was nice being in such a multicultural environment and making new friends. We also played drinking games. I was the only one drinking cola and water, so I had no problems with the game. After the bar we went to a noraebang. This is a uniquely Korean karaoke place. You can rent a room per hour and have so much fun. This is a way to break the ice in Korea. This should definitely be introduced in the Netherlands too. We stayed there for two hours. We did not sleep at all. Haha. But we left the next day early in the morning so it wasn't all that bad. But I do know I'm not going to stay up all night anymore. Daniel even wanted stay longer at the noraebang. And I was shocked he still had energy. I thought I could've easily slept for 24 hours after a day like that.




















No comments: